Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Everyone has to start somewhere, right?

Today after subbing, I went up to the gym here in my neighborhood and started a treadmill workout.  According to my plan, today was supposed to be 45-60 minutes of cardio, and 20-40 minutes of butt work.  The following was my treadmill workout.
Pinned Image
I only made it to minute 31.  Hey, everyone starts somewhere!!  My lower back was killing me by the time I got to that point.

I never did the butt work.  The night is still (kind of) young.  This is what I have planned for that:
Pinned Image

I had originally set my alarm for 4:30 this morning to work out, but that did NOT happen.  But, I packed my workout bag and went straight to the gym after work.

I've been doing good with my food choices.  I even turned down brownies, popcorn, and a chili dog at my in-laws house.  And let me tell you, that popcorn was tasty.  I had some (okay, too much) yesterday.  But, I did stay within my calorie range yesterday.  So far today I've had a homemade egg biscuit, a taco salad, a pomegranate, and a handful of (tasty) almonds.  I felt good (until I glanced in the mirror, LOL).  Why does one always feel like the pounds should melt off by the minute when you workout??

No comments:

Post a Comment