Friday, January 13, 2012

I think I can, I think I can...

So, this week has been ok.  I'm really liking this 28 day meal plan that I found on....wait for it...PINTEREST!  Shocker!  I'll post the link below.  I did go and have barbecue on Wednesday, which wasn't good for my waistline or my checkbook.  But, thus far the meals have been tasty and even my loves, a picky 8 year old and a picky (almost) 28 year old, like them.  None of us liked the couscous from day 2 too much, but we ate it!

I realize that almost all day long, my brain circles around food.  I tell myself I'll make good choices, I plan what to make (like any mother does), I justify that handful of cereal, and on and on and on.  I think I can do this.  I'm trying to not beat myself up too much for the barbecue; I'll never be perfect at this, but I think I'm chugging along like the little engine who could.

Or am I the boy who cried wolf?

Meal plan link:
http://www.eatingwell.com/nutrition_health/weight_loss_diet_plans/diet_meal_plans/weight_loss_diet_meal_plan?pC=1200&pT=diet&pD=1

No comments:

Post a Comment