Sunday, February 5, 2012

MAYDAY! MAYDAY!

We, wait, I have a serious situation here.  My fat jeans are getting tight.  My fat jeans that I retired to the top of the closet just a short year-and-a-half ago are tight.  I kept them so I could "gauge my progress."  Yeah, what good that did.  I had to take them back down about 6 months ago because no other jeans fit.  I have one pair of jeans, and they are getting tight.

Something isn't clicking here.

I'm not clicking here.  It is seriously as if I have an alter ego in my brain justifying eating ____ (enter whatever crappy food here).

I am what I can't stand.  No, not fat people!  A hypocrite.  It bugs me when people cannot keep their word, do what they say, etc, and here I am, Queen Excuse.  It's always "tomorrow" or "the next meal" that I'll start.  It's "after this party" or "once I eat everything crappy in my kitchen."  Excuse after excuse to myself.

I'll never utter "tomorrow" again.  It's my new promise to me.

My poor husband.  Just sits by quietly, patiently and lovingly all the while.  I always say that I have excelled everything in my life that I have put my mind to.

Except. This.

Accept this.  This is not reality.  This is my own irrational fears of....being hungry?

I sure can

Right now, I am currently at the highest weight I've ever been.  I will be struggling with this my entire life.  Should I just put it all out there right now and say my weight?

*crying as I type this*

223.4

{Insert favorite expletive here}

No comments:

Post a Comment